Friday, February 19, 2010

Questions? Fabulous!

Some network marketers don't like people who ask questions. They'd prefer the kind of prospect who will say "yes" instantly - or "no" semi-instantly - to the kind who wants to know Why this? and Why that?

Now, I'm not saying I'll humor you if you decide to channel your inner three-year-old and respond "Why?" every time I finish a sentence. But if you're approaching your decision thoughtfully - if you've done your homework and there are things you honestly want to know more about - fabulous!

Undoubtedly some of the reason I love questions so much is that the more you know about our company, the more you'll like us. So I don't have anything to fear from people who do their due diligence. Bring it on!

But I think the biggest reason I love people who ask thoughtful questions is that I can tell they're taking our interaction - and the business opportunity - seriously. And if you care enough about it to spend all that time digging up research before you join my business, you're going to set the world on fire once you become my partner and start telling other people about this stuff.

And that's a wonderful thing, isn't it?

No comments: