Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reconnecting

I've spent a good part of the last three days reconnecting with people and I have to say it feels great! I'm a writer and I work from home. Most days, the only companionship I have is the puppy (part Australian shepherd and part border collie - I call her my "border colleague"), but doing this has forced me to open up my address book and call people and get out of the house and see people - and I'm finding I like it quite a lot!

I've reconnected with people I haven't seen in five years - no, in one case you can probably make that about a dozen - with friends who never expect me to call and with friends I probably should have been calling all along. And in addition to catching up on what's going on in their lives, I get to offer them an opportunity to improve their health and their financial situation. I can't tell you how good that makes me feel.

I made a small sale yesterday, but today I added the first member to my sales team. Today one sale, tomorrow a sales empire!

No comments: