Saturday, April 12, 2008

Awesome month

I'm having a great time doing this work! I've already written about how much fun it is to be talking to people for a living - in my writing work, generally my only steady companion is the puppy and though she's adorable and incredibly smart (her teacher says she has "unlimited potential") she's not much of a conversationalist. Honestly, it continues to surprise me just how much fun it is, even talking to strangers.

I'm also enjoying exploring new skills, getting to flex a different side of my brain for a change. My mentors and business partners are fabulous people and I'm learning a lot from them.

But probably the most fun is developing an income stream that's not connected to the vagaries of corporate America. Maybe it's not a "stream" yet - just a cute, babbling brook - but it'll be wide and deep as the Mississippi one day.

9 people on my team to date, and counting.

No comments: